'Pro Cycling Style' is the all new follow up title to our first hugely successful sell out publication 'The Cycling Jersey' - a book which was described as 'Beautiful and Enlightening' by the influential Rouleur Magazine, and listed as one of the best books on the subject of cycling by the highly respected road.cc website - high praise indeed!
This new book is raising the bar even higher, providing a further in-depth study concentrating on the legacy and evolution of the professional cyclists style, throughout the history of the sport.
A 200 page large format coffee table book, illustrated with over 400 images showcasing a wealth of original jerseys and kit from the pro peloton, a strcitly replica free publication - this book contains only those original items worn by the pros themselves!
The book is complete with interviews with the pro cyclists themselves, the world's leading jersey aficionados and collectors, and the creative teams behind the breakthrough and defining designs of the past and into the modern era, from racewear brands including SMS Santini, De Marchi and Rapha.
The book also features specially commissioned essays from key writers including the menswear commentator Josh Sims, cycling journalist Michael Gamstetter and renowned collector Gordon Tiemstra.
'Pro Cycling Style' is a book created for, and with the participation of, the growing network of devotees who appreciate the culture, craft and heritage of these iconic items.
This book is created to the highest standards, encased in a hard backed cover complete with dust jacket, with pages printed on heavy 150gsm 'Creator Silk' stock which feels wonderful to the touch.
Choose from the following editions of the book!
STANDARD EDITION :
The book in all its large format and hardback glory!
SUPPORTERS EDITION :
Be part of it! The name of your choice featured on our specially designed 'Supporters' page - the perfect Christmas Gift!
Your copy will also be personally signed and edition numbered of 300 by the author.
* Limited to 122 places at time of writing and offer open until 15th September 2020 when the book will go to press *
SUPPORTERS EDITION + LEGENDS PRINT + GIFT PACK :
The full package! Including:
- Limited Edition 'Legends' Print - featuring iconic jerseys worn by the legendary riders themselves (Strictly limited to 100 total examples).
- The name of your choice featured on our specially designed 'Supporters' page.
- Your copy also personally signed and edition numbered of 300 by the author.
Plus Gift Pack! Including:
- 3 original 1980s cycling patch bookmarks from Bovis of Paris
- 1 original 1990s Tour de France cycling lapel pin
- 1 original 1970s Tour de France publicity hat
* Limited to 78 places at time of writing and offer open until 15th September 2020 when the book will go to press, 'Legends' Print will be shipped immediately after your order has been placed *
Please note that this is a pre-order campaign, and that all copies will be shipping in October 2020, currently 25% of the entire print run has already been sold so place your order today to avoid disappointment!